http://status.net/desktop is released!
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Mac OS X (10.5/10.6, Intel or PowerPC)
- Linux 32-bit
- Linux 64-bit (add note on installation issue with Ubuntu 10.04)
- Download the tar.gz package and extract it
- Double-click on "StatusNet Desktop" to start the installer
- To run it again, just double click again on the same "StatusNet Desktop" icon when you installed
 Known issues
There's a known issue with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS or Fedora 13 (including Raw Hide) and the Titanium runtime that results in this error when trying to start StatusNet Desktop:
symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_malloc_n
A quick fix is to delete these conflicting files after you run the installer.
rm ~/.titanium/runtime/linux/1.0.0/libgobject-2.0.* rm ~/.titanium/runtime/linux/1.0.0/libglib-2.0.* rm ~/.titanium/runtime/linux/1.0.0/libgio-2.0.* rm ~/.titanium/runtime/linux/1.0.0/libgthread-2.0.*
On ArchLinux and others where libpng14 is the default you might need to install libpng12 also.
 Adding an Identi.ca account
- Add your user name and password
- Under "site", add "identi.ca" and you are done!
- How to uninstall (Debian/Ubuntu)
 To do
State the expected release date for 0.9.1
- 0.9.1 mentioned in issue 2398.
Help to translate the software.
Fix the bug that affects users of Ubuntu
Mobile info updated!
 Bugs and Feature Requests
Bugs and feature requests can be filed in StatusNet's issue tracker.
StatusNet Desktop and StatusNet Mobile are free, open source software, released under the Apache license.
Need a customized client tool for your StatusNet installation? You can make it, or we can build it for you!