This page is for Identi.ca users to ask for new features or to offer ideas for improving the service. Before you submit an idea or suggestion, check the Roadmap page to see what opur developers are currently working on or planning to implement.
- "interwiki links" - let w:Foo automatically link to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo - good idea or not? --pfctdayelise
- Oh, i thaugt this, too! Link to other languages: w-de:Foo, e.g. I hope, that other Platforms (like Twitter) take over this nice "pioneer-idea".
- This is a feature request which is not yet possible in other micro-blogging scripts.
Whenever a user logs into his profile, he could have options to add in sub-categories like work, home, subcat1, subcat2, etc. So, under his list of tabs like Public, Groups, Tags, etc. he can have more tabs according to his sub-categories. A better place to add in the new sub-categories would be to add a new sub-menu under the Public tab. This way the user can keep track of his own messages separately if he wants to create a single profile for his company as well as his home. On the other side, whenever any other user wants to follow a user, he should get a list of sub-categories to select so that he would just get the messages under that particular list. I guess, this can be implemented easily but the only problem here would be I guess, adding the code to send messages through email, sms. Email me at: amit2403(at)gmail.com if I can be of any help. Thanks- Amit
- don't waste letters on links: auto-replace e.g. >gnu.de to <a href="http://www.gnu.de/">>gnu.de</a>. 10 charakters won!
- store dent reading status server side ( can be used by the client)