In StatusNet 0.9.x, OpenID support has been moved into a plugin. Add to your config.php:
Can force all logins to require OpenID, so bare local account registration is not allowed:
- $config['site']['openidonly'] = true;
You can use a combination blacklist and whitelist to restrict OpenID to specific providers:
This blacklists ALL OpenIDs
$config['openid']['blacklist'] = array('.*');
This whitelists OpenIDs from your domain. You can have multiple domains by adding more elements to the list.
$config['openid']['whitelist'] = array('^https?://example.com/');
- Currently pulls some user info via sreg attributes -- full attribute chart OpenID/attributes
- country + postcode -> location
- Support for fetching additional user info via ax attributes?
- Tighter integration with immediate-mode session checks?
- The upstream php-openid library currently fails on PHP 5.3