This is a plugin for social bookmarking.
It's in StatusNet 0.9.7.
It's a plugin, so addPlugin('Bookmark') should work.
- Make it easier to navigate to the new-bookmark page
Make the bookmarklet popup close itself after posting
Better look for the bookmarks in timelines
Better look for the bookmarks in single-notice page
Change the title for single-notice page
Bookmarks go across PuSH
Bookmarks go across Salmon
Bookmarks come in from AtomPub
Bookmarks come in from backup file restore
- Have a bookmarks-only mode that hides the main notice-posting form
Move bookmarks CSS code to bookmarks.css
Bookmarks save "for:foo" as a mention
- Bookmarks save "for:email@example.com" as a mention
- Page showing all notices that link to a given URL
- Link to all-notices-by-url page in bookmark list
- Page for uploading your Delicious.com backups
Mockup of the layout for a bookmark notice.