by: Evan Prodromou
description: This plugin allows flagging of profiles for review and reviewing flagged profiles.
Since 2009-12-29 users can flag another user's profile.
When you are logged in and on a user's profile page there is a 'Flag' button among the actions to the right of the user's profile information. Clicking this button will flag the user for an admin to look at.
Nothing automatic is done, it just signals to a site administrator this user may be a problem, and that they should take a look. If the user is not a problem, their profile will be unflagged.
It is easy enough to install, in the config.php file insert addPlugin('UserFlag');. An administrator or moderator can go to /admin/profile/flag and control those users who have been flagged.
 Proposed updates
- "Flag" shouldn't show on admin/profile/flag
- After clearing a flagged user. User's profile should change from "Flagged" to "Flag"
- Need to put a link to admin/profile/flag for Moderators .. somewhere.
- If I flag a user, show "Flagged" everywhere to me for that user.
- If a user is flagged, allow that user to be flagged again instead of throwing an erro (HTTP 400 for main/flag/profile and saying "Flag already exists."). Otherwise, show "Flagged" instead.
- Showing the number of times a user was flagged for moderators at admin/profile/flag could reveal community's feeling towards them.
- Need to add icons for "Unsandbox", "Unsilence" to be in green with white background.
- It should be possible to flag a user from their spammy @-reply, without clicking through to their profile.
- Flagging a user should remove that user's @replies from my "Home" page.
- It should be possible to block a user without flagging them. (especially for excessive group-usage…)