Please report any issues you have with the app in StatusNet's bug tracker.
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Read home, public, favorites, own & other users' timelines, direct-message inbox
- Post public and direct messages
- Fave/unfave, repeat, and delete messages from timeline view
- Attach photos from camera or photo gallery
- Share messages out to other applications
- Subscribe/unsubscribe, block users from profile view
- Follow links without leaving application on iPhone
- Caching of recent messages for limited offline viewing
Planned for future releases (as of September 2010)
- Search for notices, users, groups
- Better offline viewing (paging through cached timelines, pending outgoing actions)
- Better support for groups, remote user subscriptions, conversations, and account management
- Native support for iPhone and Android background notification systems
- Blackberry support (no ETA)
- Native iPad and Android tablet support (October 2010)
- The current mobile release will run in iPhone compatibility mode on iPad, and will work but be oddly stretched on Android tablets.
- Localization (October 2010?)
StatusNet Desktop and StatusNet Mobile are free, open source software, released under the Apache license.
Need a customized client tool for your StatusNet installation? You can make it, or we can build it for you!