Please add your news here along with your name to get credit for the news you post up.
 Public Posts
- Please summarize posts since last week.
- Wiki Updates
- http://status.net/wiki/Apps has been updated.
- Shashi's is plowing on his implementation of lists: http://status.net/wiki/Lists
- There are more servers using statusnet now: http://status.net/wiki/List_of_servers
- Have you read about Identiquette? http://status.net/wiki/Identiquette
 Docs and activity
We're nearing an alpha release of StatusNet's open-source desktop client. As it continues to develop, StatusNet Desktop will support StatusNet-specific features such as groups and remote subscription which Twitter clients usually do not. Under a BSD license, the client can also be customized to your heart's content!
Work is ongoing to improve performance issues when sending a notice to remote subscribers on thousands of hosted sites at once, currently showing up most in our cloud services announcements. Bulk delivery issues
 New on the site
- API: Atom results for API requests now include a <statusnet:notice_info> element with previously missing information: notice ID number, source, and favorite state (if authenticated)
- Performance: Notices delivered to a large number of local followers/group members should now be much faster and more reliable.
- OpenID: Site-specific OpenID integration options are now available (not yet enabled by default)
|This section is incomplete. You can help by expanding it.|