Revision as of 07:11, 20 June 2012 by March
These are the APIs we support:
Because you have access to the server, you can write server-side plugins.
- Plugins architecture
HOWTO Use the API
- So, you want to write a quick application to use our API?
- API discovery: finding out how to access a given site
These are the APIs we will support:
- Social Widgets
- [statusnet-js-api-blog.blogspot.com/ Demo]
- [statusnet-js-api-blog.blogspot.com/ Demo2]
And we used in the past:
- ~~Version0API -- more of a hack than an API, but a way to read and write to Laconica.~~ - this has been disabled now