StatusNet is a service for the benefit of its users. If you would like to get involved and help StatusNet succeed, here are some ideas. We could use a lot of help with this. There's lots to do; see the /doc/roadmap file for my reminders of what needs to be done. Also, check out the HackingGuide for more details on how you can help out.
Give us Feedback
- Our flagship installation is Identi.ca. Try it out and let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcome; send me an "@" message on Identica(i.e. send a message to @evan or @rejon) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hack on Code
- Code contributions are welcome, but please talk to us first if you're going to do something on the TODO list. It just gives some consistency of design and style.
- Add documentation to this wiki on how best to work with StatusNet.
- Help us Translate StatusNet!
Use StatusNet Software
- Help SpreadStatusNet!
- Use http://identi.ca/ or another StatusNet-enabled site as your primary microblogging centre.
- Invite your friends and family to check it out.
- Add a link to your microblog from your blog or other Web pages.
- Help keep the wiki up-to-date and clean.