HOWTO Use the API
Revision as of 14:23, 14 June 2012 by Spam cleanup script
This guide will help you understand status.net's API and make a simple application.
Download latest status.net release from here.
Alternative Advanced Method
- Put expanded files in desired directory on a web server
- Insure CURL & tidy is installed on your web server. If you are using Ubuntu this can be done by using the command (in the terminal):
- sudo apt-get install php5-curl
- Point your browser to /install.php
- Follow instructions to apply appropriate permissions to various directories.
- Reload /install.php after permissions are applied.
- Follow onscreen directions to set up your administrator account.
|This section is incomplete. You can help by expanding it.|