Welcome! This site is a wiki, which means anyone can edit it. See below for links to help documentation and site information.
For general help editing, see:
Help with this wiki
To do list:
- Expand articles that are marked as stubs.
- Browse articles in the To Do category and see if you can help with anything.
- Fill in any red link you see.
- Help with Translations.
- Move Documentation to single pages.
- Answer questions on the FAQ.
- Add questions to the FAQ.
- Help us to clean up
- please link FAQ to http://status.net/wiki/FAQ instead of /doc/FAQ
- please delete blog.status.net and reroute it to http://status.net/blog
- please delete statusnet.status.net
- what's the difference between http://status.status.net/ and http://cloud.status.net/
- except that they're both unused ... ?
- thank you for communicating the status of status.net - blogging, frequent updates, ...
it seems that the only way to handle the wiki-spam ATM is to restrict the wiki to openID logins only . any other ideas?
if you would like to help cleaning up the mess:
- have a look at recent changes
- is it a new page? -> delete as 'spam'
- is it changed page? -> revert to last version
- add spammy URLs to Spam-blacklist
- block users 'infinite'
- block IPs '6 months'