Mission, vision, and values of a company are usually influenced by a particular leadership style. Are there any qualities and values that your leadership style reveal to you? This answer can help you define the mission, vision, and core values more authentically.
Check these articles to get inspired and find your answers:
These in-depth articles will provide more inspiration:
What Is Visionary Leadership? 7 Traits of a Visionary Leader
Charismatic Leadership: The Good, Bad, and Best Practices
What Is Transformational Leadership?
What Is Democratic Leadership?
What is Affiliative Leadership? The “People First” Approach
5 Main Principles of Laissez-Faire Leadership
What is Servant Leadership? 5 Must-Have Principles
What is Strategic Leadership? [Pros and Cons]
1. We strive to minimize our negative impact on the environment.
2. We strive to show a deep respect for human beings inside and outside our company and for the communities in which they live.
3. We seek and support nonviolent ways to achieve peace and justice. We believe government resources are more productively used in meeting human needs than in building and maintaining weapons systems.
4. We strive to create economic opportunities for those who have been denied them and to advance new models of economic justice that are sustainable and replicable.
5. We support sustainable and safe methods of food production that reduce environmental degradation, maintain the productivity of the land over time, and support the economic viability of family farms and rural communities.
1. Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
2. Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
3. Integrity: Be real
4. Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
5. Passion: Committed in heart and mind
6. Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
7. Quality: What we do, we do well
6. A focus on success
1. Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
2. Acting with courage, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
3. Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect.
4. Delivering our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.
If you are looking for more examples of core values for different industries, check our main article here (click to open 250+ Best Core Values: Examples for 12 Industries)
Fan Milk Limited
Our core values are:
• Socially responsible
• Pioneering and innovative
• Developing a high calibre and motivated staff
• Providing nutritious and refreshing products
• We stand for quality
These set out what we collectively believe in and guide our behaviours
Openness, Trust and Integrity
We set the highest ethical and professional standards at all times. We want all our relationships to be based on honesty, respect, fairness and a commitment to open dialogue and transparency.
Passion for Quality
We are passionate about delivering superior food and service and take pride in achieving this. We look to replicate success, learn from mistakes and develop the ideas, innovation and practices that will help us improve and lead our market.
Win Through Teamwork
We encourage individual ownership, but work as a team. We value the expertise, individuality and contribution of all colleagues, working in support of each other and readily sharing good practice, in pursuit of shared goals.
We take responsibility for our actions, individually and as a Group. Every day, everywhere we look to make a positive contribution to the health and wellbeing of our customers, the communities we work in and the world we live in.
We take a positive and commercially aware “can-do” approach to the opportunities and challenges we face.
As a global business, McCain operates to Core Values that guide behaviour and business interactions:
Authentic – be real, open and informal.
Committed – have the courage and standard for a better company, a better world, a better you.
Trusted – do the right thing. Build genuine relationships with our customers, stakeholders and each other.
LOYALTY AND TRUST
RESPECT AND RESPONSIBILITY
INTEGRITY AND SOBRIETY
PASSION FOR QUALITY, RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
WORK, CREATE, DONATE – THE FERRERO FOUNDATION
In 100 years, AVEVE has succeeded in creating the AVEVE spirit, a corporate culture with unique and solid values. AVEVE people are customer-oriented, supply quality products and services, work with sustainability in mind, think innovatively and act with integrity. Day after day they contribute to maintain the AVEVE spirit by implementing AVEVE’s core values effectively.
AVEVE is customer-focused, knows its customers’ needs and meets them with the appropriate attitude, products and services.
AVEVE meets its customers’ expectations by providing optimum products and services.
AVEVE innovates by permanently updating and improving knowledge and expertise and by sharing them with its customers.
AVEVE thinks long term, operates carefully with a sound balance between man, environment and economic yield.
AVEVE is honest and reliable. As a loyal partner it is highly committed to thoroughness and correctness.
Our company Values guide how we work with our customers, each other and are the foundation for shaping our company culture. The Original Cakerie’s Values are:
We assume personal responsibility for our actions and for shaping our workplace.
One company, one team, one vision.
Our integrity has no room for error and our actions will demonstrate trust, respect and pride.
We have the courage and determination to be innovative. We take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
Passion & Drive
Our passion fuels the pursuit of change and our desire to be the very best.
We exceed the expectations of those we serve. We work together to produce extraordinary results.
In over 100 years of operation, we’ve seen our share of changes. But at least one thing is constant: our integrity, the value our clients mention most often when speaking about Delaware North. Add a few other old-fashioned qualities like hard work, determination, service, generosity and honesty, and you begin to get the picture.
From the beginning, we’ve embraced our clients, our customers and our dedicated associates, who continually achieve new levels of success in delivering hospitality across the globe.
Our founders figured out early on not only is it possible to be ethical and successful, they wouldn’t have it any other way. Every generation of the Jacobs family has embodied the ideal of our founders and inspired us to do the same.
That’s our heritage. Our corporate values. And the Delaware North difference
More Core Values Examples
Here you can find more core values examples: click to open 250+ Best Core Values: Examples for 12 Industries