Mission, vision, and values of a company are usually influenced by a particular leadership style. Are there any qualities and values that your leadership style reveal to you? This answer can help you define the mission, vision, and core values more authentically.
Check these articles to get inspired and find your answers:
These in-depth articles will provide more inspiration:
What Is Visionary Leadership? 7 Traits of a Visionary Leader
Charismatic Leadership: The Good, Bad, and Best Practices
What Is Transformational Leadership?
What Is Democratic Leadership?
What is Affiliative Leadership? The “People First” Approach
5 Main Principles of Laissez-Faire Leadership
What is Servant Leadership? 5 Must-Have Principles
What is Strategic Leadership? [Pros and Cons]
1. Focus on impact
2. Move fast
3. Be bold
4. Be open
5. Build social value
1. Focus on the user and all else will follow.
2. It’s best to do one thing really, really well.
3. Fast is better than slow.
4. Democracy on the web works.
5. You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer.
6. You can make money without doing evil.
7. There’s always more information out there.
8. The need for information crosses all borders.
9. You can be serious without a suit.
10. Great just isn’t good enough.
1. Grow our business in a way that makes us proud.
2. Recognize that passion and personality matter.
3. Communicate fearlessly to build trust.
4. Defend and respect the user’s voice.
5. Reach every person on the planet.
6. Innovate through experimentation.
7. Seek diverse perspectives.
8. Be rigorous. Get it right.
10. Ship it.
If you are looking for more examples of core values for different industries, check our main article here (click to open 250+ Best Core Values: Examples for 12 Industries)
3. Customer Fixation
1. Deliver WOW Through Service
2. Embrace and Drive Change
3. Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
4. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
5. Pursue Growth and Learning
6. Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
7. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
8. Do More With Less
9. Be Passionate and Determined
10. Be Humble
1. Open company, no bullshit
2. Build with heart and balance
3. Don’t #@!% the customer
4. Play, as a team
5. Be the change you seek
1. Customer Obsession
3. Invent and Simplify
4. Are Right, A Lot
5. Learn and Be Curious
6. Hire and Develop The Best
7. Insist on the Highest Standards
8. Think Big
9. Bias for Action
11. Earn Trust
12. Dive Deep
13. Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit
14. Deliver Results
1. Our Members Come First
2. Relationships Matter
3. Be Open, Honest and Constructive
4. Demand Excellence
5. Take Intelligent Risks
6. Act Like an Owner
1. We empower entrepreneurs.
2. We listen, we care, we serve.
3. We do what we say we’ll do.
4. We practice open, real communication.
5. We face challenges with optimism.
6. We check our egos at the door.
7. We innovate and constantly improve.
8. We do the right thing.
9. We believe in people and their dreams.
1. Deliver great customer service
2. Embrace and drive change
3. Create fun, be different
4. Be adventurous, open-minded, creative
5. Pursue growth and learning
6. Build open and honest relationships
8. Positive team
9. Family spirit
10. Do more stress less
11. Passion and determination
12. Be humble
13. Be respectful and grateful
More Core Values Examples
Here you can find more core values examples: click to open 250+ Best Core Values: Examples for 12 Industries