What Is Account Management Software?
Account Management Software enables users to keep their account information consistently up-to-date, organized, and actionable.
— Managers rely on manual procedures
— Increased workload and loss of time that could be used more productively
— Desktop accounting software uses specific licenses, which are limited to one or two systems
— Traditional desktop accounts solutions are device-specific, which means you must install that system to access information
— In case of physical damage to traditional desktop software, there is a greater chance of data loss
— System updates to traditional desktop accounting software are time-consuming
Account Management Software allows you to:
- Visualize contacts, their roles, and relationships for instant understanding
- Access account factors for easy understanding and communication by sales and marketing personnel instantly
- Express both the sales process and the tasks and activities that comprise each sales process stage
- Generate different reports — statements, balance sheets, ledgers, and cash flow data automatically
- Facilitate business with comprehensive reporting — not just accounts overview but also sales and purchase records
- See the summary in a bird’s eye dashboard view
- Collaborate and access with different authorized users easily
- Access all account data anytime and from any location
- Access all information anytime— available around the clock
- Track every aspect and detail of a customer or prospect accurately
- Speed up database management, customer correspondence, and future sales and marketing planning
- Centralize and secure all data
- Manage accounts in one place
- Track all status reports and sales reports using one intuitive dashboard
- Cloud-based software
- Accessible from the web or mobile devices
- Simple and user-friendly
- Fully customizable forms and dashboards
- Custom reports
Account Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms:
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface