Daily Sales Report serves as the core tracking element for controlling an organization’s sales, measuring sales performance, and forecasting future sales.
Daily Sales Report Software allows you to:
- Oversee the success of a sales team and the entire company
- Monitor sales performance
- Compare sales on a day-to-day basis
- Keep track of wins and mistakes
- Get insights into the process and foundation of successful sales operations
- Create professional, detailed, and self-explanatory sales reports
- Improve the team’s performance
- Improve your decision-making process by reviewing historical data
- Find new marketing opportunities
- Improve sales results
- Steer the sales team in the right direction
Daily and Weekly Reporting Solutions for Sales Teams
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
Best Practices for a Daily Sales Report:
- Always keep your audience in mind.
- Share the right information with your audience.
- Sales reporting can be a time-consuming task, so decide on a time period that best suits your business.
- The daily sales report should be understandable, digestible, and actionable.
- Use visual illustrations in showcasing your report.
- You can use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for better and easier data management.
- Focus on putting together a concise and clear sales report.
- Use context together with numbers to further explain your report and to avoid misinterpretations.
- Always make sure to create a summary of your sales report.
- Make a comparison between current and previous sales reports.
- Don’t forget to check for errors and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Think about who your audience is when writing a sales report.
- Choose the right metrics.
- Don’t forget the executive summary.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Protect data with 256 SSL encryption
- Back up data automatically
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface