Employee Record Software allows you to:
- Record data of employees working in your company
- Easily add new employee information
- Promote workforce security in case of an emergency by having access to an employee’s details (i.e. health conditions and emergency contact details) anywhere and from any device that supports your web browser
- Easily gather useful information for an employee’s promotion
- Easy access and retrieval of an employee’s data, such as when an employee got hired and his/her position, personal and professional information of employees, medical records, claims for compensations, employee’s important life events, and the reasons for certain employee dismissal
- Lessen disputes and misunderstandings between the human resource department and the employees
- Share data with supervisors so they can assess the potential of their employees
- Improve employees’ assessment and evaluation process
- Quickly access all crucial information (i.e. names, birthdays, anniversaries, skills, job titles and positions held, trainings, interests) using an extremely fast search
Employee Record Keeping Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
HR applets on Status:
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
Best Practices for Employee Records:
- Create a standardized form that the company can use for easy process implementation.
- Be consistent with the information you want to acquire from your employees.
- Avoid asking for information that can potentially be used to discriminate against an employee.
- Ensure that these documents are always up-to-date.
- Create a timeline for when employee information forms will be handed to employees to make it easier for the company to gather information in a timely manner.
- Gather health condition information of the employees to ensure the safety and security of the workplace.
- Be transparent, reasonable, and objective when asking for personal and professional information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface