Equipment Checkout Software is a computer program for businesses to track their important equipment use. It allows businesses to keep accurate records about their equipment, such as make, model, warranty, condition, and status (whether it is in use and when it is being used).
Equipment management software also helps you streamline maintenance requests and maintenance reminders; work orders and handover reports; purchasing requests and expense logs; vendors’ and suppliers’ information management; and equipment maintenance logs, if needed.
Equipment Checkout Software allows you to:
- Keep track of the company equipment
- Keep accurate records of which equipment is being used
- Ensure that equipment comes back on time and in the same condition
Equipment Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
Best Practices for Equipment Checkout Forms:
- Ensure that borrowers specifically define and list the equipment that they borrow
- Make sure to have signatures at the bottom to know that the equipment checkout was properly authorized
- The maker of the document must be knowledgeable about the equipment borrowing process
- If the borrower is a minor, ensure that his/her legal guardian’s contact details are listed
- Equipment details must be properly described in the form
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface