Equipment Maintenance Software is a program designed to effectively keep track of equipment maintenance and usage. Equipment management software also helps you streamline maintenance requests and maintenance reminders; work orders and handover reports; purchasing requests and expense logs; vendors’ and suppliers’ information management; and equipment checkouts, if needed.
Equipment Management Software allows you to:
- Keep track of all equipment and its status in real time
- Streamline the process of keeping equipment maintenance logs
- Pinpoint equipment in need of repair
- Have accurate records of the issues and problems associated with the equipment
- Track the status of maintenance to ensure timely completion
- Increase employee accountability for machines and equipment
- Keep an organized maintenance program
- Assure that all equipment is working properly
- Avoid experiencing technical problems during operations
- Instantly access all history of failures, damages, and repairs
- Prevent costly repair work because of poor maintenance
- Prevent any issues with regards to warranty claims
- Enhance the safety of the machine and equipment operators
- Increase the resale value of the equipment
- Increase productivity and transparency
Equipment Management Software Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
Best Practices for Equipment Maintenance:
- Do regular check-ups, cleaning and replacement work
- Document each check-up or repair to ensure that the equipment is always in good shape
- Document all maintenance work on equipment
- Take preventive equipment maintenance to save more money in the long run
- Maintain your maintenance schedules to maximize performance value
- Make sure your equipment log covers the right care and maintenance of equipment
- Include all maintenance information in the log and keep track of important details
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface