Field Service Management Software streamlines business operations and eliminates wasted time by maximizing operational efficiency, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction, as well as facilitating effective communication with employees outside the office.
Field service management software enhances your visibility into field operations and gives you a clear picture of the tasks your employees are involved in. It’s designed with robust communication tools that create a direct link between your offsite employees and the office.
With this software, field technicians can quickly report emergencies and request support when needed.
Besides boosting the employee experience, field service management software allows you to instantly acquire emerging updates, thus greatly enhancing overall field service management quality.
Field Service Management Software allows you to:
- Manage field service business more effectively
- Implement paperless processes for your business
- Avoid costly delays and setbacks
- Save time in the office and the field
- View information in real time
- Organize customer records and service history
- Improve productivity
- Manage inventory better
- Track the progress of jobs to ensure timely completion
- Access information 24/7 from any computer or mobile device
- Manage multiple locations with one-click switching between workspaces
- Manage and track your vendors and subcontractors
- Get real-time updates from the field
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Decrease operational costs
Field service management applets help you and your team improve the following operations:
- Constantly update the main office
- Effectively collaborate with fellow field technicians
- Quickly conduct regular checkups across employee’s designated coverage area using inspection checklists
- Develop and submit detailed and timely reports (status reports, work orders’ status, expense reports)
- Gather and add customer suggestions to the “Customer Suggestions” database to keep track of such suggestions and to share them with colleagues and with the executive body
- Keep track of impending flaws and record suitable recommendations
- Keep excellent maintenance records
- Keep a client database to nurture a healthy relationship with customers
- Take care of company equipment using equipment management system and equipment maintenance logs
- Create reports of equipment installation
- Record logs of repairing faulty equipment
- Record logs for troubleshooting and formulating solutions for the exact error
- Improve the efficiency of the field service procedures by providing offsite technicians with seamless access to the database.
This will ensure that your team of specialists doesn’t need to constantly call your office to request basic details.
Field Service Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface