What Is Issue Log Software?
Issue Log Software is used for tracking and managing customer issues and providing fast resolutions.
— Complicated tracking of issues and support tickets
— Overstaffing and unorganized ticket resolution process
— Time and money are wasted on training
— Fewer issues are logged
— Issues are lost or forgotten
Issue Log Software allows you to:
- Foster better relationships
- Create better status reports
- Track every issue easily
- Keep track of all tickets for easy maintenance and management
- Access the system and process tickets from anywhere
- View the development toward a ticket’s resolution easily
- View a large volume of issues quickly
- Divide issues by project, priority, fixer, or status
- Ensure timely resolution and closure of tickets
- Measure staff performance
- Analytics and reporting
- Simple issue tracker
- Works on all devices
- Crystal clear workflow
- Flexible issue management
- Real-time email notifications
- Share files easily
Issue Log Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface