Punch List Software is a modern software tool that allows your team to keep track of repairs and incomplete work items in a project that needs to be done. It helps create a more efficient work process and reduce errors.
Punch List Software allows you to:
- Record any repairs, cleanup, and other outstanding tasks that need to be completed
- Keep track of tasks that don’t comply with the agreed contract specifications
- Identify and record flaws for correction
- Streamline prioritization of tasks
- Track progress and completion of tasks
- Ensure that the project is completed and ready
- Keep the project on schedule
- Ensure smooth collaboration between stakeholders
Punch List Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
Best Practices for a Punch List:
- A construction punch list may include both exterior and interior issues or focus on a single area.
- Mark punch list areas with blue tape so they stand out for easy visual reference.
- Bring a friend for inspection to avoid overlooking something or forgetting to check an area.
- Don’t rush and take your time in inspecting all installations and details.
- Bring plans and specifications to ensure that the work matches the contract agreement.
- Take notes and write down issues you see for them to get resolved.
- The punch list should be well-written and should include every task that needs to be completed.
- Ensure that everything has been finished according to the agreed plan,
- The punch list must be put together before the start of the project.
- Have a continuous monitoring of the project’s progress, especially when it approaches its end.
- Clearly communicate your expectations to the contractor.
- Do not let the contractor dictate the punch list.
- Choose the punch list template that best suits your needs.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface