- What is “End of Shift Report”? Part 1
- End of Shift Report Template Examples Part 2
- Production Daily End of Shift Report Examples Part 3
- Handover End of Shift Report Form Template Example Part 4
End of shift report is a document that has a summary of what happened during the shift. It tells about the tasks that were completed and the ones that weren’t.
This report summarizes the tasks completed during the shift and it should detail any unfinished tasks and any new tasks which have come up. The report should be handed to the next shift and to the manager so that they are aware of what needs to be done.
The end of shift report includes information about the following:
- What was done during the shift
- What wasn’t done
- What went wrong and why
The end of shift report template is a document that is used to communicate the status of the work and any issues that have arisen during the shift. It is an important document for the next shift, supervisors, managers and other staff members to read. It helps supervisors understand what happened and if there are any changes or updates that need to be made. This report is usually generated by an employee at the end of their shift and it contains information about what was done during the shift.
End of Shift Report Examples
The end of shift report template is a form that is used to provide information about the shift’s events and any problems that were encountered. The template usually contains a space for the employee to fill in their name, date, time and location. It might also have a space for them to note any issues they faced during their shift or any other information they feel is necessary.
- Shift: _____ AM – __ PM
- Location: ___
- Description of work completed during shift: ______, ______, ______, ______.
This template is a simple way to document the day’s work for a shift worker. It includes fields for the date, start and end times, issues, and any other notes about the day.
This template is not designed for shift workers who are working in an office environment where they are given a list of tasks each day. It is designed for those who work in industries where they must complete certain tasks every day.
To complete the end of shift report, fill out the following sections:
- Person completing report:
- Date reported to:
- Length of shift/Actual hours worked:
- Person reporting to and their title/division (or job):
- Problem(s): brief description, severity, and follow-up:
End of Shift Report Form for Tracking Employee Hours:
In certain industries the End of Shift Report is also used to track employee hours. This type of End of Shift Report form is an essential tool for any organization that needs to track employee hours. This form is a requirement for many organizations and it needs to be filled out every time an employee clocks out.
Typically, this form includes the following three sections:
- The first section is the timekeeper’s signature, which certifies that the timekeeper has completed the form accurately.
- The second section includes information about when the shift began and ended, along with who was working during that period.
- The third section includes the total number of hours worked by each employee during that period.
Production Daily End of Shift Report Template
Production daily end of shift report is one of the most important documents a production manager will receive. The report should be clear and concise, with a summary of what occurred on the line during the shift. If an incident or accident occurred, this should be noted in detail in the report. If there are any changes to production processes, these should also be noted in detail.
The end of shift report can serve as a reference for future days and as a way to track progress on tasks. It is important that all errors and accidents are documented in order to prevent them from happening again in the future.
This is a daily report that is generated at the end of each shift for production. It contains information about the following:
- Number of units produced:
- Number of units delivered:
- Number of units on order:
- Estimated number of units to be produced in this shift:
- Estimated number of units to be delivered in this shift:
This report is a summary of the production process of the day. The report should include the following points:
- How many hours were spent on production?
- What is the total number of pieces produced?
- What is the quality of pieces produced?
- What are the defects found in production?
- What are some suggestions for improvement in production?
Handover End of Shift Report Template
Handover end of shift report is a daily update of the events that occurred over the day. It is a way for one shift to communicate information to the next shift about what they want them to know before they come in. The report will include any changes to procedures, problems encountered and what needs to be done before the next shift starts.
A handover end of shift report should be an effective tool for communication between shifts, improving efficiency and reducing potential errors.
Handover daily end of shift report template is a document that records the handover of daily duties and responsibilities from one shift team to the next. It is an important document for all employees to follow in order to maintain a safe and efficient workplace.
The template should include:
- Shift beginning time
- Shift ending time
- Who the handover was with
- What was handed over, such as responsibility for equipment, tasks, or projects
- Any other pertinent information
This handover end of shift report template is a document that is used to summarize the activities that took place during the day. It also contains information about the tasks that are left undone and what will be done in the next shift. This template can be used by any team who has to handover work to another team.
Fill in the following details:
- The date and time when the handover happened:
- What was handed over, including any material or equipment:
- Any outstanding tasks or issues that were encountered during this shift:
Change of Shift Forms on ProsperForms
Here is a customizable digital handover report form:
ProsperForms is a cloud solution to dramatically reduce the time you spend creating reports
- Make reporting easier with auto-fill: Fields such as date, name, report type, and formatting are inserted automatically by software.
- Consolidate reports automatically: Reports created by your team members can be consolidated easily.
- Save time with auto-layout: No need to spend hours in Word or Excel perfecting the report’s layout because it exports your updates into a beautifully crafted file with a couple of clicks.
- Peace of mind with auto-reminders: No one forgets to submit their reports because ProsperForms automatically sends timely reminders according to the schedule you chose.
- Decrease time and effort spent on monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting thanks to powerful filtering and export features.
- Quick sharing: Reports can be either - exported to files and printed, or sent by email; - shared with the manager online (in real time); - optionally shared online as team-wide status reports, i.e., all team members share their progress with each other to spend less time on meetings.
How to configure reports on ProsperForms:Step 1:
- Choose a form (100+ forms available) — customize our preset forms or easily create a new form in minutes.
- Setup reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic reminders when their reports are due.
- Configure who will submit reports by choosing the “Participants” tab.