What Is Facility Inspection Software?
Facility Inspection Software provides a detailed report of site activities, ensures safe use of equipment, and pinpoints hazards, preventing injuries and incidents.
— Misfiled paper-based reports
— Higher chance of checklists being lost
— Administrative cost is expensive
— Auditing and maintaining large equipment assets is challenging
Facility Inspection Software allows you to:
- Identify and eliminate hazards
- Plan inspection activities effectively and properly
- Turn the pile of paperwork into an efficient and cost-effective system
- Provide the ability to complete site inspections using tablets or phones
- Ensure complete and accurate data and analytics
- View data received from completed inspections in minutes
- Allow record accessibility by authorized personnel anywhere
- Eliminate admin and audit headaches
- Perform quick and accurate inspections
- Improve internal and external collaboration and communication
- Ensure that the company is always in compliance
- Keep the company on top of safety and productivity
- Improve inspection productivity
- Provide accurate and speedy access to inspection records
- Support equipment inspections
- Allow for faster decision making with precise and holistic data
- Reduce time spent on safety checks and audits
- Reduce errors in inspections
- Easy-to-customize site inspection checklists
- Unlimited number of list items
- Attach/upload images and videos
- Schedule an inspection by setting to recurring
- Printable reports
- Real-time inspections and performance insights
- Cloud-based data storage
- Searchable, easy-to-use database
- Mobile site inspections
- Dashboard allows to filter and retrieve data easily
- Easy asset tracking and inventory management
- Monitor and inspect safety
Site Inspection Solutions
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface