What Is an HRIS (Human Resource Information System)?
Also known as Human Resource Management System (HRMS), a Human Resource Information System is an intersection of human resources and information technology through HR software that allows HR activities and processes to occur electronically.
— Managers spend more time dealing with non-strategic, mundane tasks in running the administrative side of HR
— HR tasks are tedious
— HR staff cannot focus on strategic HR initiatives
— Files, documents, and spreadsheets are lost
— Paper data entry is prone to errors
— Outdated employee information database
HRIS (Human Resource Information System) allows you to:
- Create reports and analyze information quickly and accurately
- Make the workforce easier to manage
- Allow employees to exchange information easily
- Reduce redundancy within the organization, i.e., time off requests
- Reduce paperwork
- Help put unique experiences, talents, and skills of all employees to use, increasing productivity
- Provide the best online solution for the data entry, data tracking, and data information needs of HR, management, and accounting departments
- Speed up the recruiting process
- Provide accurate reports about future plans
- Look up and report back employee references easily
- Provide information about employees, former employees, and applicants
- Focus on more strategic functions
- Access information to effectively support the success of reporting employees
- Track, collect, update, and search information easily
- Help improve employees’ perception of the organization
- Allow for more convenient HR tasks
- Organize data in one easy-to-use system easily and securely
- Create meaningful reports and analyses
- Distribute up-to-date materials concerning company policies and procedures
- Empower employees to update their information directly
- Improve collaboration throughout the organization
- Gather training feedback
- Management of all employee information
- Management of company-related documents
- Applicant tracking and information management
- Performance reviews and status reports
- Disciplinary actions and training records
- Employee database and directory
- Time-off requests
- Customizable and standard reports
- Employee self-service
- Real-time access to data
- Cloud-based delivery model
- User-friendly platform
Human Resource Management Solutions
Forms with predefined fields help your team keep accurate and uniform records.
Use any of these easily customizable form templates (edit it to customize or even create a new one from scratch).
Customizable forms allow you to:
- Easily edit or create forms with zero coding and no technical expertise
- Add different types of fields, edit fields, and remove fields
- Tweak forms easily at any time
Samples of fully customizable forms
- Add an unlimited number of attachments (documents, images, photos, videos, audio notes, files) to a record
- Add, remove, and assign new team members — all with a few clicks, at any time
- No technical expertise is required
Set up and roll out business software in hours, not months.
How to start:
- Create your account and create a new applet by selecting a customizable template. Set up reminders if you want your team members to receive automatic email reminders.
Easily configure who will submit entries and who will view them.
- Users will click the “Open Submission Form” button to fill it out and submit it. Set the applet as “Team-wide” if you want all team members to view each other’s records.
Alternatively, you can allow each participant to view his/her own records only and stakeholders to view all entries.
- As soon as a new record is added, participants with “View” rights will receive an email notification and can view it in real time on the Timeline screen.
- The dashboard screen allows you to save time when you want to check a high-level overview, with quick one-click retrieval of the relevant information.
- Collaborative work
- Easily retrieve data
- Export data or share it online with configurable access permissions for each member
- Allow support for different business scenarios with granular permissions for team members and team guests
- Configure email reminder alerts for your employees
- View data in real time
- Access historical data instantly with powerful search and filters
- Access data from any device with mobile-friendly and easy-to-use interface