Core values are an essential part of any company’s success: they can help build a strong team and gain customer loyalty, because when customers know that a company stands by its core values, they are more likely to do business with them. In this article you will find examples of core values for companies that fall into the following industries:
Travel and Accommodation
Travel and accommodation industry includes businesses that perform activities such as planning, booking, and management of any kind of travel, including flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises, and more. To stay competitive in this industry, companies must be able to provide customers with the most up-to-date services and products that meet their needs.
Some examples of common core values for these companies include customer service, flexibility, excellence, professionalism, safety, innovation.
- Good customer service is essential for any business in this industry because it ensures that customers feel heard, respected, and satisfied with their experience.
- Flexibility allows the business to adapt to changing customer needs in order to provide excellent experiences.
- Excellence is key for any travel and accommodation business, as it ensures that customers receive the highest quality of service and products.
- Professionalism is essential because it allows the business to build strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Safety is critical for travel and accommodation companies to ensure that customers have a safe and secure experience.
- Innovation allows the business to stay competitive in a rapidly changing market.
Examples of core values for Travel and Accommodation Companies:
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
1. Supporting Sustainability
2. Building Communities
3. Advancing Cancer Research
1. Work Hard
2. Desire to be the best
3. Be courageous
4. Display urgency
7. Follow The Golden Rule
8. Adhere to the Principles
9. Treat others with respect
10. Put others first
11. Be egalitarian
12. Demonstrate proactive Customer Service
13. Embrace the SWA Family
14. Have FUN
15. Don’t take yourself too seriously
16. Maintain perspective
17. Celebrate successes
18. Enjoy your work
19. Be a passionate Teamplayer
20. Safety and Reliability
21. Friendly Customer Service
22. Low Cost
1. We think customer
2. We lead the way
3. We do the right thing
4. We are determined to deliver
5. Together we make the difference
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
Our values of Integrity, Leadership, Innovation and Growth act as
guiding principles that lead us to achieve our mission of enriching people’s lives through Count On Me! service, great destinations and memorable experiences.
Our core values make us who we are. As we change and grow, the beliefs that are most important to us stay the same—putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity and serving our world. Being part of
Marriott International means being part of a proud history and a thriving culture.
– We Put People First
“Take care of associates and they will take care of the customers.”
– We Pursue Excellence
Our dedication to the customer shows in everything we do.
– We Embrace Change
Innovation has always been part of the Marriott story.
– We Act with Integrity
How we do business is as important as the business we do.
– We Serve Our World
Our “spirit to serve” makes our company stronger.
More Core Values Examples
More core values examples: 250+ Best Core Values: Examples for 12 Industries